China supplier high end AAMA, NOA,Australia standard impact sliding glass door
- Thermal break aluminium profiles with 2.0mm thickness
- 5mm toughened clear glazing+12mmAir gap+5mm toughened clear glazing with AS2208 stamp
- German brand hardware
- Stainless steel security mesh
- Powder coated aluminium profiles
1) Superhouse’s standard window sizes work to brick opening sizes eliminating the need to cut bricks;
2) Durable powder coated, electrophoresis, heat transferring and fluorocarbon coating in different colors according to customers requests;
3) Backed by our 6 year guarantee on non-moving parts;
4) Engineered and tested to Australian Standards AS2047 and AS1170 for structural;
5) Compatible with render, brick/block and lightweight construction;
6) We could make different shapes of windows and doors according to customers requests.
7) Provides insulation from draughts, rain & noise with a self-draining aluminum tread;
8) Superior energy efficiency provided by sealing around the door jamb & tread;
9) Various glass types available;
10) Sill seal fitted as standard for the doors and windows;
Superhouse with more than 10 years experience, is one of China leading suppliers of aluminium window and door systems, offering an extensive range of locally designed aluminium window and door suites for residential and commercial applications. which is a professional manufacturer of aluminum windows and aluminum doors and handrails, and have certificate of AS-2047 standard and showroom and brand at Sydney. Besides the aluminum window and doors, we have professional teams with products searching and QC inspection on construction products like floorings, handrails, bathrooms and so on. And we offer DIY service by searching products required by customers for saving customer time and money.
Our advantages :
- The member of Australian Window Association and guarantee you 6 years warranty
- Febricating aluminium windows & doors according to AS2047 standards
- The member of Window Energy Rating Scheme
- Australian standards workshop and audited by Australian Window Association every year
- High quality of materials to produce qualified products
- More than 10 years of industry experience and 10 years of exporting experience
- With showroom in Sydney and believe both our products and service will make you contented
Australia AS2047 standard double glass slide glass door
Common types below:
Our service and clients
Customers to visit our factory is Recognize us, we will fully cooperate with your little trip, you can check with us in advance about the visit.In the process,if you have any doubtful questions at any time, we will give you a detail answer and show you our various products of manufacturing line, let you fully understand your customized products.
More installation solutions for different wall systems,such as timber frame,
concrete block,steel structure... they are easy for installation and good at water-proof.
Packaging:Iron pallet + Air bubble film+Plastic film
As per your requests
- Preject A: One 28 levels building,the highest building in Parramatta Sydney at present,
including shopping mall,fitness club and residential.
- Project B: One 6 levels building,located in Luanda,the capital of Angola,it has shopping mall and offices
1.Quality & Service At Superhouse, our #1 priority has always been providing our clients with great quality
products and superior customer service.
2.Quick LeadTime We're dedicated to providing the quickest turnaround times and work very Hard to ensure
that all of your deadlines are met.
3.Unbeatable Prices We continuously strive to find ways of reducing our production costs, and passing the
savings over to you!
4.Brand Awareness The goal of any strong brand is achieve a level of awareness that instills the idea of quality
and value into all of your potential customers.
5.Special Offers In order to maintain our competitive edge, we are constantly running special offers on our goods,
and design services. Contact our sales team on China supplier high end AAMA, NOA,Australia standard impact sliding glass door to see how we can help you save money.
Superhouse Hurricane Proof SolutionsIf you are considering using a hurricane window, the following advantages can help you make a decision. No glass is completely shatterproof, but a hurricane-resistant window has a remarkable feature: even if it breaks, it will not splash out glass fragments. Impact-resistant windows have many advantages, including:
- Withstand winds up to 200 mph
- Will not splash out fragments when broken
- Available in different styles and sizes
- Excellent sound insulation performance
- Block 99% of transmitted ultraviolet light
- Reduce the cost of homeowner insurance by up to 45%
What is a hurricane impact window?
The frame of the hurricane-resistant window is made of high-strength materials, such as aluminum or vinyl. In addition, the impact glass is a composite of glass and other transparent materials, which can withstand the impact of debris and pressure difference in a destructive storm with a continuous wind speed of 50m/s or more without being torn.
Is Tempered Glass the same as impact?
There is a difference between tempered glass and impact-resistant glass. Tempered glass is heat-treated glass. During manufacture, the glass is heated first, and then the surface is rapidly cooled. The impact-resistant glass is made by using safety glaze for laminated glass. This type of impact-resistant glass is made by bonding two or more pieces of glass together with a transparent film, and has good resistance to hurricanes.
What is a Window in Miami-Dade FL?
A Miami-Dade NOA Window means the window that is passed a restrict test and got the N.O.A (Notice of Acceptance, a document issued by the Miami Dade County), which is certified that an impact window/door is accepted for commercial or residential building in case of extreme weather in Florida.
What is the Australian standard for windows?
2047 and AS1288 - According to the Australian Building Code, all door and window manufacturers must produce doors and windows that meet the mandatory minimum specifications under Australian Standards (AS) 2047 (including AS1288).
What is the latest building code of Australia?
NCC 2019 - The current version of the code is National Construction Code (NCC) 2019, which will take effect on May 1, 2019. More about NCC
Is the BCA and NCC the same?
The NCC replaced what was previously known as the Building Code of Australia (BCA) and now includes the Australian Plumbing Code.
Do you have to comply with Australian standards?
Standards are not laws, so generally speaking, there is no mandatory requirement to comply with standards. However, if certain local laws require compliance with certain specific standards, compliance with that specific standard is mandatory.
Does Australia accept overseas window and door approval or certification?
Australia has independent requirements for approval and certification. The United States and EU CE documents are not recognized by Australian law at all and therefore cannot be used as a basis for compliance. In the same way, Chinese standards are not recognized by Australian laws, so we at Superhouse specially made Australian certifications for the Australian market.
- Superhouse sliding door offers high performance, durable craftsmanship and versatile aesthetic options.