Aluminum frame fixed jalousie aluminium louvers
Louvre windows (also known as Jalousie windows) are an often-overlooked window style because their true nature is frequently misunderstood. Some have thought louvre window options are only fit for commercial building use, others imagine them to be difficult to clean and maintain, and then there are those who assume they won’t work with fly screens.
The reality is, each of these is simply untrue. In fact, louvre windows offer significant aestheticand practical benefits to residences and are the perfect windows for everything from outdoor sun porches to throughout a home.
Advantages of Louvre Windows
Aluminium louvre windows are packed with advantages.
Nowadays, louvre windows are mostly fashioned using glass, aluminium, or timber slats. There are many advantages of louvre windows.
Louvre windows can also give excellent control over the level of light allowance within a space. Glass slatted jalousie windows with durable aluminium framing are designed to deflect light and limit glare; they best serve hot, tropical climates with superior level ventilation when cool breezes are a must.
As far as maintenance goes, louvre windows are unique in that you can clean the outside of the window surface from inside your house! What’s more, new tools make cleaning louvres far easier than most other window types.
In terms of security, louvre windows can accommodate flyscreens and security screens with no issues.
Powder Coated and also available in anodized
(1) manufacturer with 10 years and real factory verified by BV cmpany from France
(2) Aprroved testing to Australia Standard AS2047 by AZUMA & Intertek Lab.
(3) Member of Australia Window Associtation
(4) Interpon Powder Coating System on all aluminium products
(5) Doric hardware and Germany hardware with 10 years warranty.
(6) Reynaers Aluminium System Brand Partner
(7) Industry Standard installation process for specific construction methords
(8) Patent subframe design for double brick construction for increased installation efficency.
(9) Access to Australia & Chinese designers/Engeneers to provide complete project solutions
(10) Cyclone rated windows and doors system with tested and approved glazing.
(11) Windows Energy Rating System(WERS) Available.
(12)After sales service & support in Australia. By acredited Superhouse agent.
Q:What is your main product?
A:We can supply aluminum windows and doors system (including profile, hardware, accessories, glass) as well as the finished products ready for installation.
Q:How can I get my price from you?
A:It is based on buyer's specific requirement, so pls provide below info to help us quote exact price for you.
1) Shop drawing / window schedule to show the window dimensions, quantity and type;
2) Frame color;
3) Type of glass and thickness (single or double or laminated or others) and color (clear, tinted, reflective, Low-E or others, with Argon or without).
Q:What kind of service do you provide?
A:We are able to provide the engineering as well as supervising service to guide installation our windows and doors.
Q:Are your products certificated?
A:Yes! our products meet Australian standard and NFRC standard and also we will make our product tested and certificated if you required.
Q:What is your warranty? What can we do in case of problems?
A:10 years quality warranty is provided, including frame unfading nor peel-off, hardware and accessories working properly under correct operation. 10 years warranty for German hardware. In case of our quality problem, we will provide replacement by international courier. Immediate delivery of replacement parts with available in stock, and if not stocking, the time should be depending on material ordering time which is normally 10-15 days.
You may like