Hurricane proof Miami Dade Test Aluminium Casement French Glass Door
Superhouse Hurricane Proof SolutionsIf you are considering using a hurricane window, the following advantages can help you make a decision. No glass is completely shatterproof, but a hurricane-resistant window has a remarkable feature: even if it breaks, it will not splash out glass fragments. Impact-resistant windows have many advantages, including:
- Withstand winds up to 200 mph
- Will not splash out fragments when broken
- Available in different styles and sizes
- Excellent sound insulation performance
- Block 99% of transmitted ultraviolet light
- Reduce the cost of homeowner insurance by up to 45%
What is a hurricane impact window?
Does Superhouse sell hurricane windows shipping to Miami?
The hurricane window manufactured by Superhouse has passed all durability tests, including the Large Missile Impact Class D test. These windows can withstand sustained winds of 140 mph and gusts of up to 212 mph, and are Miami-Dade County-approved. Superhouse is committed to manufacturing door and window products that help protect the home, and this is reflected in the voice of our customers.
- Superhouse french style door offers high performance, durable craftsmanship and versatile aesthetic options.