NFRC AS2047 standard large square commercial aluminium double glazed fixed window
Fixed windows (often called a picture window) is a standard window that is non-operational. As such, these windows do not have a handle, hinges, or any operable hardware. Fixed windows permit light to enter while remaining closed to the exterior environment (unlike an operable window, which can open and close). This window style is known for its ability to provide an uninterrupted outlook.
It is a perfect solution in spaces where maximizing a view, light transmittance, or solar heat gain is desired but ventilation is not a requirement. Fixed windows are timeless and sophisticated while providing the sleek lines and clean edges often desired in modern designs. This makes them an excellent option for almost any architectural project from traditional design to contemporary styles.
The basic function of a window is to admit daylight in acceptable and consistent quantities, while maintaining the ambient temperature inside the house – this is your overall comfort level. Superhouse range of fixed windows can maximise your favourite views and bring vast amounts of light into your home.
1. Advantages: Convenient customized service
2. Sound insulation <41 db
3. Wind proof < 4500 pa
4. Water proof < 500 pa
5. Thermal insulation Ux< 1.0-2.8(W/m2.K)
6. Frame depth: 150mm
7. Extrusion treatment: Interpon powder; Pvdf
8. Glass: 6mm+12argon+6mm; 6mm+0.76pvb+6mm
Australian standards: AS 2047
Aprroved testing to Australia Standard AS2047 by AZUMA & Intertek Lab.
Member of Australia Window Associtation
American standards: NFRC & CSA
Here please allow me to show our advantages:
1. Manufacturer with 10 years and real factory verified by BV cmpany from France
2. Aprroved testing to Australia Standard AS2047 by AZUMA & Intertek Lab.
3. Member of Australia Window Associtation
4. Interpon Powder Coating System on all aluminium products
5. Doric hardware and Germany hardware with 10 years warranty.
6. Reynaers Aluminium System Brand Partner
7. Industry Standard installation process for specific construction methords
8. Patent subframe design for double brick construction for increased installation efficency.
9. Access to Australia & Chinese designers/Engeneers to provide complete project solutions
10. Cyclone rated windows and doors system with tested and approved glazing.
11. Windows Energy Rating System(WERS) Available.
12. After sales service & support in Australia. By acredited Superhouse agent.
Q:What is your main product?
A:We can supply aluminum windows and doors system (including profile, hardware, accessories, glass) as well as the finished products ready for installation.
Q:How can I get my price from you?
A:It is based on buyer's specific requirement, so pls provide below info to help us quote exact price for you.
1) Shop drawing / window schedule to show the window dimensions, quantity and type;
2) Frame color;
3) Type of glass and thickness (single or double or laminated or others) and color (clear, tinted, reflective, Low-E or others, with Argon or without).
Q:What kind of service do you provide?
A:We are able to provide the engineering as well as supervising service to guide installation our windows and doors.
Q:Are your products certificated?
A:Yes! our products meet Australian standard and NFRC standard and also we will make our product tested and certificated if you required.
Q:What is your warranty? What can we do in case of problems?
A:10 years quality warranty is provided, including frame unfading nor peel-off, hardware and accessories working properly under correct operation. 10 years warranty for German hardware. In case of our quality problem, we will provide replacement by international courier. Immediate delivery of replacement parts with available in stock, and if not stocking, the time should be depending on material ordering time which is normally 10-15 days.